Pages

Thursday, 25 August 2016

Sharing our Writing

We are learning how to use Explain Everything to share our learning with our school community and have been finding out how to take a photo, use the photo and record our voices. These pieces of writing were just too amazing not to share!

Can you guess what I want to be?




by Karaitiana


By Tia


Maybe you have some ideas about what you would like to be....

3 comments:

  1. Good morning Karaitiana,
    My name is Tania and I live in Whangarei. I help children from lots of different schools to share their class blogs and leave comments on other peoples blogs. WOW you have written a fantastic story about what you want to be and have read it so clearly! I would LOVE someone to pay me to be a traveler too! I love traveling and just like you, I love the water too. I think traveling to China on a boat would be an amazing experience! Have you ever been to China? I went to China once but flew on an aeroplane to Hong Kong and then one on a Ferry to China. Did you enjoy using Explain Everything to record your story? I hope you have shown your family your amazing writing and reading. Keep up the great work!
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To tania
      Thank you I am eternally grateful. No I haven't been to china but I hope my parents will let me.Yes I loved playing the iPad my mum and dad are so proud of me
      From karaitiana.☺☺☺

      Delete
  2. Morena Tia,
    My name is Tania and I am from Whangarei. It is great to see your writing and reading on your class blog. I love how you have used Explain Everything to record your reading. It is great to hear you reading out your story, much better than just reading it! Thanks for sharing. A palaeontologist sounds like a very exciting thing to be, luckily you enjoy digging so much! Have you read any stories about palaeotologists? Keep up the great work.
    Tania

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about