Pages

Monday, 15 June 2015

Our new friend!

Today we got a new friend in Pohutukawa but he does not have a name!

Can you help us name him?
Please add a comment to this post so we can get some name ideas. 


4 comments:

  1. I think we should call him robert.
    Love from amelia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he should be called "Ted" from Amber.
    I think he should be called "Mr Ted" from mitchell

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like the teddy bear belongs to kaleb with a k.from Amelia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi im Danielle Broadhurst and i had a suggestion that you could call him Benny the bear:)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about